The City of Palmdale is responsible for the management and coordination of emergency response and recovery operations in the event of natural or manmade disasters. The City is responsible for planning for, responding to, recovering from, and mitigating factors that could worsen a variety of emergency situations. The City’s emergency response objectives are:
- Manage and coordinate emergency management and recovery operations
- Provide effective life-safety measures, reduce property loss and protect the environment
- Provide accurate and timely public information
- Prepare documentation and records required for cost recovery efforts.
- Plan for the rapid resumption of government and community services
- Prepare the public to be disaster resilient
Emergency Services Links