Boulders Mobilehome Parks located at 1030 East Avenue S, 40701 Rancho Vista Blvd., and 5200 Entrar Drive, are Housing Authority-owned all-age mobilehome parks controlled by a Regulatory Agreement, which dedicates the parks to low and moderate-income households. All mobilehomes are owner-occupied, there are no rentals, however the spaces (lots) are leased. If you are interested in purchasing a home at one of the Boulders Parks, please contact the on-site Community Manager who can assist you with qualifications and questions.
- Boulders at the Ranch One, 40707 Rancho Vista Blvd, 661/943-2553
- Boulders at the Ranch Two, 5200 Entrar Drive, 661/943-2409
- Boulders at the Lake, 1030 East Avenue S, 661/273-8154
Senior Apartments. The Redevelopment Agency has entered into agreements with several developers who built excellent quality senior living facilities. These apartments are predominantly "aging in place" and provide no assistance. These senior apartments are for very low-, low- and moderate-income households. Residents must meet these income restrictions to live in these communities. If you are interested in any of these communities please contact them directly.
- Whispering Palms, 38250 9th Street East, 661/267-0752
- Cielo Azul, 38040 27th Street East, 661/272-4576
- The Impressions, 38045 10th Street East, 661/947-4705
- Summer Terrace, 38530 Tierra Subida Avenue, near Palmdale Regional Medical Center 661/538-0353
- Palo Verde Terrace, 38235 10th Street East, 661/274-9726