The City of Palmdale contracts with Los Angeles County for most emergency services, including the Sheriff's Department. Palmdale Sheriff’s Station is located at 750 E. Avenue Q at the corner of Avenue Q and Sierra Highway.
For all emergencies call 911
To obtain non-emergency law enforcement assistance, call 661/272-2400.
Reporting Crime and Suspicious Activity:
No crime is ever too small to report. Every crime should be reported. This is very important for several reasons:
- It helps investigators do their job and allows crime trends to be discovered.
- It gives a far more accurate picture of crime in the city.
- It helps law enforcement in the field when they come into contact with a suspect in possession of possible stolen property.
- It shows criminals that crime is not tolerated and is taken seriously.
- Don’t assume that your neighbors have already reported a crime or that law enforcement is aware of the situation. Report criminal or suspicious activity each and every time it occurs.
Report a Crime Online:
You can report the following incidents to the Sheriff’s Department online:
- Lost or stolen cell phones valued at $950 or less.
- Lost or stolen property valued at $950 or less.
- Vandalism, excluding graffiti, where damage is valued under $400.
- Theft from an unlocked vehicle valued at $950 or less.
- Theft from an open or unsecured area valued at $950 or less.
- Supplemental Loss Form (Must already have an LASD report number).
File a report online