- James C. Ledford Jr., Mayor
- Steven D. Hofbauer, Mayor Pro Tem
- Mike Dispenza, Councilmember
- Fred Thompson, Councilmember
- Roxana Martinez, Councilmember
Palmdale is a Charter City governed under the Council/Manager form of local government. The mayor is elected every two years for a two-year term. Also every two years, two of the four councilmembers are elected to serve four-year terms. Councilmembers also serve on the Successor Agency, the Palmdale Civic Authority, the Palmdale Finance Authority, the Housing Authority, and the Industrial Development Authority.
City Council and Commission Pay
For more election information, contact the City Clerk's office at 661/267-5151.