Chimbole Cultural Center
38350 Sierra Highway
Monday-Friday 12-6 pm
Wednesday 12-10 pm
Saturday and Sunday by reservation only.
This two-story early California-style facility is available for business and social functions. Meeting rooms accommodate conferences and a large upstairs banquet room includes a commercial kitchen and stage, offering a unique setting for special occasions. The Center is ideal for meetings, banquets, special events, fundraisers, receptions, anniversaries and family reunions. Call the Center for additional information and make the most of your special event!
- Manzanita Ballroom. The Manzanita Ballroom will accommodate up to 272 people for a dinner/dance, and 298 people with theater-style seating.
- Primrose Room. The Primrose Room offers a pleasant atmosphere for meetings, luncheons, dinner parties and receptions. The room will accommodate 40 people with seating at 30-inch round tables.
- Lilac Room. Suitable for meetings, the Lilac Room will accommodate 50 people with theater-style seating or 30 people with classroom-style seating.
- Sage Room. Ideal for smaller conference-style meetings, the Sage Room will accommodate up to 20 people.
- Joshua Room. The Joshua Room is used for recreation programs, instructional classes and occasional meetings. It will accommodate 50 people with theater-style seating or 30 people with classroom-style seating.
- Poncitlán Square. With its fountain and gazebo, Poncitlán Square is an excellent location for outdoor wedding ceremonies, reception photos and intimate gatherings.
Please contact the Chimbole Cultural Center to check availability before completing rental applications.