Recreation and Culture
Frequently Asked Questions
Click a question to view the answer.
Open All Close All
- Where are you located?
The Department of Parks and Recreation office is located at 38260 10th Street East just south of Palmdale Blvd. (between the Palmdale Playhouse and Courson Pool).
- Where do I register for classes?
There are three ways to register for Palmdale’s programs and activities:
- 1) You may register online at PlayPalmdale by visiting www.cityofpalmdale.org/playpalmdale (see “How do I get a ID & pin number?").
- 2) In person at our main parks & recreation office (38260 10th St. E.).
- Over the phone by calling 661/267-5611. You must have established an account and pay by credit card.
- How do I get an ID & pin number?
We require proof of residency to set up an account with parks and recreation. A driver’s license or utility bill is acceptable. An email address is also required for online registration.
- What is your fax number and e-mail?
- When is your next activity guide coming out?
Our Palmdale News, Activities & Entertainment magazine is published seasonally (January, April and August) and is mailed directly to Palmdale residents and available at City facilities.