OFFICE OF THE City Clerk
Office of the City Clerk
The City Clerk plays a critical role in the process of local legislation to ensure the integrity of municipal governance through the management of City Council and all other agency agenda processes. The City Clerk is the Custodian of Records and oversees the citywide records management program, and coordinates the City’s municipal election from preplanning to certification of election results.
- Prepare City Council and other agency/authority agendas and packets with supporting information for each meeting in accordance with the Brown Act
- Maintain public access to City Council Agendas, Minutes and Recordings
- Assist candidates in meeting their legal responsibilities before, during, and after elections
- Election and Voting Information
- Primary contact for residents regarding election information
Boards & Commissions
For more information, visit the Board and Commissions page.
- Maintain the City Municipal Code
- Receive City of Palmdale Claim Forms (PDF)
- Receive Public Records Requests (PDF)
- Maintain Catalog of Enterprise Systems (SB 272).
City Clerk Filings
- Form 700: Pursuant to Government Code Section 87200, the Mayor and City Councilmembers must file a Statement of Economic Interests (Form 700) with the City Clerk’s office when assuming office, and annually to disclose their investments or interests in real property in the City. Copies of their Form 700s may be obtained through the City Clerk's office or the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC).
- Gifts to Agency Report. There are no Gift to Agency Reports at this time.
- Public Official Appointments - Form 806 (PDF): This form is required pursuant to FPPC Regulation 18705.5. Each agency must post on its website a single Form 806 which lists all the paid appointed positions to which an official will vote to appoint him/herself.
- Ticket & Pass Distribution Policy: There were no Form 802 reports filed for the months of January 2020 through November 2020.
Watch City Council Meetings
Regular City Council and Successor Agency to the Community Redevelopment Agency of the City of Palmdale meetings are held on the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the Council Chamber located at:
38300 Sierra Highway
Palmdale, CA 93550
Regular meetings are simulcast live on Spectrum Channel 27. Live and archived meetings are viewable here.