The Housing Division develops housing programs and assists in bringing affordable housing projects to Palmdale. Affordable housing funding comes from Housing Asset Funds.
Affordable housing programs include new construction of rental and owner-occupied housing, rental housing rehabilitation, and gap assistance loans for home ownership. Community engagement is encouraged to develop strong neighborhoods.
Home Buyers and Veterans
- Affordable Homeownership for Veterans (PDF)
- Homes4Families and the City of Palmdale assist veterans and active duty military looking for a place to call home. Learn how to get up to $90,000 in purchase assistance Homes4Families document (PDF).
- Affordable Housing List (PDF)
- Los Angeles County Development Authority (Housing Authority of the County of Los Angeles)
- Homeless Prevention Rapid Re-Housing (HPRP)
- Tenant-Based Rental Assistance Program (TBRA)
- COVID 19 Tenant Relief (CA)
- COVID 19 Rent Relief (County)
- COVID-19 Program Flyer English (PDF)
- COVID Program Flyer Spanish (PDF)
- Stay Housed LA
Fair Housing and Housing Rights
- Housing Rights Center
- Neighborhood Legal Services
- California Department of Fair Employment and Housing
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development