Agendas and Minutes
EMERGENCY PUBLIC MEETING PROCEDURE DUE TO COVID-19
As a result of the COVID-19 emergency and resulting orders and direction from the President of the United States, Governor of the State of California, and County of Los Angeles Department of Public Health Temporary Health Officer Order, beginning Tuesday, December 1, 2020, the Palmdale City Council Chamber will be closed to the public until further notice. Councilmembers may choose to participate via webcast.
How to Observe the Meeting
Spectrum local access Channel 27
Online live webcast
How to Submit Public Comments through Palmdale eComments on this Agenda
Public Comments submitted will become part of the official meeting record.
- Go to the Agendas & Minutes webpage at https://cityofpalmdale.org/310/City-Council-Meetings and find this meeting under Upcoming Events;
- Click on the eComment button
- Scroll through the agenda to find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment and submit your comment.
- The cut off times are one hour prior to the time listed on the printed agenda (e.g: 6:00 p.m. meeting cut-off is 5:00 p.m.)
Verbal Public Comment During the Meeting
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY ADDRESS THE CITY COUNCIL REGARDING ITEMS LISTED OR NOT LISTED ON THE PRINTED AGENDA. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXTENDED BY A MAJORITY VOTE OF THE CITY COUNCIL, COMMENTS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THREE (3) MINUTES PER SPEAKER.
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC WHO WISH TO VERBALLY ADDRESS THE CITY COUNCIL MAY SPEAK VIA ZOOM:
- Webinar attendee link
- Numbers: US: +1 669 900 9128
- Webinar ID: 970 1871 9522
- Passcode: 118496
- Please press *9 to “Raise Your Hand” and wait for the host to ask you to unmute yourself.
- Press *6 to unmute your microphone.
- Please state your name and city of residence for the record and begin
The safety and well-being of employees and the public remain the City's top priority. The City of Palmdale appreciates your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
The City Council is making every effort to follow the spirit and intent of the Brown Act and other applicable laws regulating the conduct of public meetings in order to maximize transparency and public access.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, if you require a disability-related modification or accommodation to participate in this meeting, please call the City Clerk’s Office at 661-267-5151 at least 72 hours prior to the meeting.