Meeting topics will include naming Kevin Sanders at Veteran of the Year, proclamations for Arab American Heritage Month, National Building and Safety Month, Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month, and Mental Health Awareness Month, and a workshop on the proposed biennial budget for fiscal years 2021-22 and 2022-23.
EMERGENCY PUBLIC MEETING PROCEDURE DUE TO COVID-19
IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOVERNOR’S ORDER N-29-20, AND DUE TO CAPACITY LIMITATIONS AT THE ANTELOPE VALLEY COLLEGE PERFORMING ARTS THEATRE, THE PUBLIC MAY ONLY OBSERVE AND/OR PARTICIPATE IN THIS TELEPHONIC/ VIRTUAL MEETING BY LISTENING TO THE LIVE BROADCAST ON:
- Spectrum local access Channel 27
- Online live webcast at www.cityofpalmdale.org.
WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENTS PRIOR TO MEETING
- Click the Agendas & Minutes webpage at https://cityofpalmdale.org/310/City-Council-Meetings and find this
- meeting under Upcoming Events; Click on the eComment button; and
- Scroll through the agenda to find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment and submit your comment;
- The cut off time is two hours prior to the time listed on the printed agenda (e.g. 6:00 p.m. meeting cut-off is 4:00 p.m.). Such comments will be provided to the City Councilmembers prior to the meeting, but will not be read aloud
VERBAL PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING
When: May 18, 2021 7 p.m.Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or Telephone: US: +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 912 5641 9794