Meeting topics will include naming Kevin Sanders at Veteran of the Year, proclamations for Arab American Heritage Month, National Building and Safety Month, Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month, and Mental Health Awareness Month, and a workshop on the proposed biennial budget for fiscal years 2021-22 and 2022-23.
EMERGENCY PUBLIC MEETING PROCEDURE DUE TO COVID-19
In compliance with the April 15,2021 County of Los Angeles Public Health Order, the Council Chamber is open for public comment, including public seating available at limited capacity. Citizens are required to wear masks, and practice social distancing. Committee members may choose to participate via conference call.
- Spectrum local access Channel 27
- Online live webcast at www.cityofpalmdale.org.
WRITTEN PUBLIC COMMENTS PRIOR TO MEETING
- Click the Agendas & Minutes webpage at https://cityofpalmdale.org/310/City-Council-Meetings and find this
- meeting under Upcoming Events; Click on the eComment button; and
- Scroll through the agenda to find the agenda item for which you would like to provide a comment and submit your comment;
- The cut off time is two hours prior to the time listed on the printed agenda (e.g. 6:00 p.m. meeting cut-off is 4:00 p.m.). Such comments will be provided to the City Councilmembers prior to the meeting, but will not be read aloud
VERBAL PUBLIC COMMENT DURING THE MEETING
When: May 19, 2021 5 p.m.Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or Telephone: US: +1 669 900 9128
Webinar ID: 916 9942 2140