Featuring a panel of leaders representing local organizations, this interactive program will provide a forum for thoughtful and meaningful dialogue relating to Dr. King’s vision and what impacts it has had in the Antelope Valley. There will also be a question-and-answer session with those attending via Zoom.
All ages are welcome to participate.
Community services credit for students will be available. Interested students should register with their school email and attend the webinar. Upon the conclusion of the event, all registered students will receive two hours of community service credit.
• Emcee - Christian D. Green M.A, Community Activist and Antelope Valley College Professor
• Arthur Calloway, Jr., Chair of Antelope Valley Black Chamber of Commerce
• Sylvia Garner, Owner and Founder of PURE Empowerment Seminars
• Ayinde Love, Gifted Arts and Activism
• Lauren DeVine Lee, Owner of Enterprise Solutions, Peace & Love Foundation Founder
• Anicka Phillips, Los Angeles County African American Employees Association
• Wafiqah Shah, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Specialist, City of Palmdale