Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
Your pool experience is going to be very different this year, we encourage you to review our aquatics web page for details.
We are offering group swim lessons and recreation swim. Please note in-water supervision by an adult is required for children under 47 inches tall.
- Due to occupancy restrictions, we are only able to serve a small number of residents each day. Because of this change and social distancing requirements, we were forced to simplify our programming offerings this year.
- We look forward to bringing these programs back next summer and apologize for not being able to offer them this year.
- Due to occupancy restrictions we are only able to serve a small number of residents each day. To maximize our pool use, and serve as many residents as possible, private lessons cannot be offered this year.
- We look forward to bringing this program back next summer and apologize for not being able to offer it this year.
- Our New Senior Lap Swim program is for ages 65 and older, this new program allows those considered to be high risk by LA County Public Health an opportunity to swim.
- Our recreation swim program, lap swim and new senior lap swim programs are no longer drop-in, you must reserve your spot in advance.
- Our recreation swim program will no longer accept cash at the pool. We are selling a group membership for this program, anyone can scan the card for entry at the pool.
- Your pool visit will be very different this year, please visit www.CityofPalmdale.org/Aquatics for more detailed information.
This new program allows those considered to be high risk by LA County Public Health an opportunity to swim.
- Our City pools are scheduled to open and resume programming on Friday, June 26th. We will be offering Lap swim, New Senior Lap Swim, Recreation swim and group Swim Lessons.
- Please continue to visit www.CityofPalmdale.org/Aquatics for the most current information, we will add upcoming swim lesson information very soon.
No, pricing is different and the passes are different types. Lap memberships are for a single user, Recreation Swim memberships are for a group to share.
COVID-19 governing experts (CDC, State of CA, LA County Health) have strongly recommended cashless and touchless transactions for the health and safety of all. Scanning a membership card requires very little contact, additionally, there is no exchange of cards or money.
We want to give residents equal opportunity to share the pool, we don’t want someone to reserve several days at a time, restricting access to others.
Not a problem! You can call 661/267-5611 or email email@example.com